Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bummer

So I got up today, felt fine, normal temperature, figured I’d at least be able to catch the second day of the Kolech conference.

Not.

Temperature’s back up. I feel like the weather report all summer long in Israel: Hot. No change.

When I get over a virus like this, the first thing I do is a load of laundry. All my bed linen, plus anything I wore while I was sick, go straight into the washing machine. I did that this morning, thinking I was done with this bug. And then it came back. Or maybe it never left.

So I guess I get to enjoy the luxury of fresh linen for another day of being sick. How lovely.

Fever is a strange country, and it’s interesting to look out at the world from within its borders. Still, I can’t wait to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!