Saturday, October 20, 2007

Virginia the Shop Cat

Yesterday, when I was at the pedestrian mall downtown, I saw this torbie beauty:

Virginia the shop cat

She was outside a store that sells model cars. Turns out that she lives with the proprietor, whose home is close by, and her name is Virginia. She has a son who prefers to stay home while she spends the day with her human companion at his store. The proprietor told me that once, when he had to go home four times during the course of the day, Virginia accompanied him back and forth each time.

As we can see here, they love each other very much.

Virginia enjoys skritches from her human companion

I hope I’ll be seeing Virginia again. She’s sweet, and I have a weakness for calicos.

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!