Monday, February 25, 2008

Maybe I Should Have Gone into Hibernation

That’s what I said to a friend on the phone today. Between two bouts of sinus infection and today’s migraine, I probably should have spent this month in bed. Or in a cave.

The shimmer started as I was getting ready to go to work this morning. Since I already know the drill, I ran for the painkillers, hoping that they would act in time. They usually do, after all.

This time, they didn’t.

This was the worst migraine I can remember. I ended up spending most of the day in bed, with my whole body in rebellion. Ironically, after my body decided that it no longer wanted breakfast (there was no question whatsoever of eating lunch), I felt much better.

Well, tomorrow is another day. Here’s hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!