Monday, March 17, 2008

I’m on the Radio!

Radio Sefarad, that is.

Those who are interested can listen via modem or ADSL. Click on either option, and when you get to the following page, click on the image of the cover of “Day of Rest.” (My name is also there, so that should make things a bit easier.)

The broadcast is in Spanish, so if any Spanish-speakers out there happen to listen, I’d appreciate a paraphrase.

Radio Sefarad is run by Jorge Rozemblum, a musician and scholar of Madrid, Spain, to whom I offer a hearty ¡Muchas gracias!

(UPDATE: The program will only be up on the site until 11:59 p.m. tonight Spanish local time. But I have it saved, just in case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!