Saturday, October 30, 2010

For RivkA

On my way home from some errands yesterday, I passed the front yard of a building that had something in it that made me laugh. I thought of taking a picture of it, and then thought: How can I think of taking pictures now, with RivkA....

I began to walk away. I hadn’t gone two steps when I heard RivkA’s voice in my mind, loud and clear, saying, “Oh, take the picture!”

So I did. Here it is.

For RivkA: In the front yard

RivkA, this is for you. I hope that wherever you are, you can see it and have a chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. that's on Emeq Refaim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that photo made me smile! Its certainly a garden ornament with a difference..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!