Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shades of Cream, Tan and Brown

This past week, Catschka was given the freedom of the garden, under her human mom’s supervision. I got some pictures of her and of Her Ladyship as they frolicked (in Catschka’s case) and tried to get some rest (in Her Ladyship’s case).

Catschka, in a rare moment of rest, framed in greenery:

Catschka's baby blues

Her Ladyship likes to rest in the market basket... even when the market basket is being used for shrubbery clippings.

Festooned cat 3

Her Ladyship likes to hide underneath my skirt. Here, she makes me look like I have a tail:

I have a tail

Catschka says, “Play with me!” Her Ladyship says: “I’ll stay right here, thank you very much.”

Two

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!