Monday, January 03, 2005

Please Daven

My mother left a message on my voice-mail a little while ago telling me that she’s taken my father to the emergency room. He had a cold that suddenly got much worse. Actually, both of my parents caught the same bug, but my mother seems to have shaken hers, thank God.

My father’s Hebrew name is Rafael ben Amalia. Please daven for him.

Thanks. May we hear only good news.

UPDATE: Nearly twenty-four hours later: Thanks for your support and prayers. I just spoke to my mom, who said that things look good and it looks like Dad’s going to be fine. Even so, please keep Dad on your davening lists, at least until he gets home from the hospital ... and thanks again, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!