Monday, July 11, 2005

Our Friend Hillel

This is Hillel. He lives near my workplace and is cared for by a building full of people, but he could really use a proper home. Hillel is neutered, intelligent and loving.

It looks like he also likes my backpack.

Hillel likes my backpack

“It’s mine! All mine!”

Hillel takes possession

Hillel is a gently playful, sweet-natured cat who loves to be petted and skritched, and he is quick to reward those who befriend him with his wonderful purr. He is very good-looking, too; these photographs don’t nearly do him justice.

OK, Hillel, I did an entry on you. Now may I please have my backpack back?

Hillel thinks

“I’ll think about it.”

(Check out this week’s Friday Ark, and on Sunday check out the Carnival of the Cats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!