Friday, September 30, 2005

A Visit with the Lady in Red

When I saw the Lady in Red last week, she was limping a bit on her right hind leg. I visited her again today, and I’m happy to report that all appears to be well.

So we had a little celebration, the Lady and I.

Lady in Red gets skritches

Someone looks pleased ...

Lady in Red

Clean kitty!

The Lady takes a bath

Washing her face ...

Washing her face

Two boys came over while I was petting the Lady in Red, and one of them made friends with her. That’s his hand in the picture.

Boy skritches Lady in Red

I always like it when the Lady gets another fan.

(Check out the Friday Ark at The Modulator. This week’s Carnival of the Cats will be at Music and Cats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!