Friday, August 04, 2006

Way Down Yonder in the Catnip Patch

The cats were in the yard when I came home from work yesterday. My camera batteries ran out of juice during the photo shoot, and when I changed them, it turned out that the ones in the pouch didn't have any energy either. I missed what would have been a great picture of Her Ladyship and Missy wrestling near the catnip patch. Oh, well. I guess it’s time for a set of new rechargeables.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I got. First, Her Ladyship near the catnip patch:

Her Ladyship

Missy yawns, showing her pretty white teeth:

Missy yawns

Finally, a cat on either side of the catnip patch.

Cats on either side of the catnip patch

Click any image for an enlarged version.

(Catch the Friday Ark at The Modulator. This week, the Carnival of the Cats returns to the home of its founder, Laurence Simon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!