Friday, April 17, 2009

Simba, Gentleman Cat

Simba, my cat-sittee, is one of the friendliest, most affectionate cats I’ve ever met. He is also delightfully goofy.

Here are some photos that I took of him over the past week.

In mid-bath, stopping to listen to something that caught his attention:

Simba in mid-bath

Enjoying some leaves from the catnip that I grow on my tiny terrace. Yes, Simba is a total ’nip-head. He loves the stuff!

Simba the 'nip-head

Looking a bit rascally on my chair:

Simba on my chair

Drinking from the drip fountain (there are droplets of water on his head):

Simba drinks from the drip fountain

Finally, at rest on my bed, showing that a splash of orange is a lively addition to a pastel background:

Orange on pastel

I’ll miss Simba when he goes back to his family in a few days. Maybe they’ll let me visit.

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!