Friday, March 05, 2010

Computer Kitty Will Fix It For You

Computer Kitty, I’m having trouble with one of my peripherals. Can you help me?

“Sure. What’s the trouble?”

Computer kitty

I’m having trouble getting this microphone to work. What should I do, Your Ladyship?

“I need to think about it for a bit. Can you skritch me while I think?”

“Of course.”

Skritches for Her Ladyship

“You know what, Your Ladyship? Let’s forget about the problem for now. I think I’d just like to keep on skritching you.”

“That’s just what I was hoping you’d say. Oh, I’m so sleepy....”

Her Ladyship falls asleep

“Good night, Your Ladyship. Pleasant dreams.”

“Thanks... zzzzzzz.”

Sleepy kitty

I fixed the problem while Computer Kitty slept.

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!