Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cat Pics

Here are some cat pics I took recently.


This is Mr. N., a rescue cat who lives with friends of mine. He is well cared for, loved and loving.


Mr. N., the rescue cat


Here are a few of the lovely and delicious cupcakes that my friend R. made for my farewell party at my former job. She designed them herself, too!


Kitty cupcakes


OK, this one’s a bit of a stretch – a winged lion – but I still think it qualifies as a RFOAC (reasonable facsimile of a cat).


Closeup of the top of the Generali Building


Pulling back a bit, the same winged lion with the Israeli flag next to it:


The top of the Generali Building


The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Your winged lion is actually what is known as the Lion of Saint Mark the Evangelist. It's the symbol of the Republic of Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Mr N is quite a handsome beast. I'm glad he's well cared for and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!