Saturday, February 18, 2006

Cat Adventures at Home and Away

I met a long-haired red tabby cat who looks for all the world like Frisky’s cousin. Since I’m a Frisky fan, I felt I had to take a picture of him. As I was getting the camera ready, he came towards me to make friends.

Long-haired red tabby cat being skritched

“Ah, yes. Right there. Wonderful.”

I was a bad girl in this one, compromising Her Ladyship’s dignity by putting a toy mousey on her back. Bad human! Bad! Bad!

Her Ladyship with a toy mousey on her back

Finally, here’s Missy in deep concentration, playing with a feather.

Missy plays with feathers

(Check out this week’s Friday Ark at The Modulator. The Carnival of the Cats will be at Bloggin’ Out Loud on Sunday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!